Upholstered furniture allows you to properly, conveniently organize leisure. The living room is a room intended for receiving guests. Therefore, it is important to choose a good reliable furniture. If you need to find good furniture for the living room, //mblx.ru/otdyh/61-mebel-dlya-gostinoy.html offers practical advice and selection criteria.
The first thing to choose is a quality sofa. Modern designers offer models with an original design, they may differ in shape and other technical characteristics.
Fabrics for the manufacture of upholstered furniture differ in these parameters: the level of strength, appearance, features of cleaning. The most commonly used types of fabric are:
- Velor - like upholstery can create luxury in any living room. It has a pleasant texture and a soft, silky coating. It is necessary to carefully clean the fabric, as aggressive detergents can damage the fiber threads;
- Scotchgard - the main feature is environmental friendliness, naturalness. Sofa with scotchgard upholstery can be used in the nursery, bedroom. The basis of production is cotton. When buying upholstered furniture, pay attention to the resistance of the surface to water;
- Jacquard - differs in durability, durability, reliability. The texture of the fabric is original. A similar model of the sofa can be put in front of the window, as the fabric does not fade;
- Artificial leather - such upholstery looks luxurious, you can make the interior in any style rich. The advantages include: a high level of strength, versatility, attractive appearance. It is very important to monitor the fabric correctly: do not use "caustic" household chemicals, avoid using wet rags.
Learn more about the furniture, upholstery for it will help you //mblx.ru/. Informative articles, a convenient and large gallery will help determine the choice of cabinet and upholstered furniture.
The carcass sofa is responsible for the durability of upholstered furniture, service soon, as well as weight. Modern products can have the following frame options:
- Wooden (solid wood) - this is the best option today. Natural materials will not harm your health, shades and texture will be unique. The disadvantages of the natural array include: high weight, high cost, massiveness of models;
- MDF - material is several times cheaper than a natural array. But the level of strength is several times less. Compared with chipboard, the panels do not contain harmful formaldehydes. The colors of furniture can vary: from dark to very light coatings;
- Metal - the main difference and advantage - is strength, durability. Apply mechanical damage and break the frame of the sofa is almost impossible.
If the living room is small, you plan to leave the guests overnight, then it is better to choose a folding model of the sofa. In this case, you can choose the following mechanisms: