Not everyone will decide to use black curtains in the interior. Many people are afraid to make a black room too eerie, but the main thing is to choose the other colors of the interior correctly in order to create a beautiful and stylish room. Suppose you do not need to take dark furniture, so that everything turned out too black. Black in moderation adds aesthetics and elegance.
The use of black curtains in the interior
Black curtains better to hang in rooms with a large area. This will absorb less light. In addition, it will visually reduce the room.
When using black curtains in a small room, choose the smaller ones, cover only part of the windows. Black color should be no more than 10% in the room from other colors.
Curtains in the hall
The design of the curtains here will be similar to the design of the curtains in the living room. Black curtains are allowed in the hall if the color scheme of this room does not resemble a rainbow. No blackout. As mentioned, blackout curtains absorb light, and the hall in essence should be a bright place.
Roller blinds will be out of place, as they look like in a tedious office. Gray curtains are also not suitable here, even if they are decorated with a black print.
You can use transparent curtains. Curtains with a lambrequin will look good. With a simple situation may come cotton curtains. The black color of these curtains will look very interesting.
Black color in the office
There definitely fit roller blinds, as they are simple in their design. Blackout curtains are not recommended, because you need light when working.
Dark curtains in other rooms:
- Hotels. There, curtains are used for elegance and beautiful design, but, unfortunately, most of these hotels are expensive.
- A private house. Usually in a private house there are large rooms and many windows, which allows using black curtains in different rooms.
- Office buildings. Black blinds look good in the workplace, do not distract.
Black style curtains
Usually they are used for decoration in such styles as:
- Scandinavian style.
Scandinavian style black curtains are combined with achromatic colors. Any density is suitable here: those that are transparent, even blackout curtains.
Roller blinds are also possible here due to their simplicity.
In the Gothic, of course, everything is gloomy. It uses mainly curtains with lambrequins, as they are very elegant.
The ability to choose the right colors will make the setting very beautiful, so black curtains are combined with colors such as:
- White. It will be the most classic and achromatic combination of colors. Make a mistake in the design of the interior is almost impossible.
- Red. This is also an acceptable combination, it differs from white in that it will be more difficult to choose the right colors.
- Golden. This combination will look "royally."
- Beige. Will shade dark colors.
- Silver. This combination will look luxurious and elegant.
All things have their drawbacks, and black curtains:
- light absorption;
- complex compatibility.
But even these shortcomings can be corrected if a person really wants it.
But these are the advantages of black curtains:
With the latter, of course, it can argue, but still, if you think about it, they are really very functional.
And finally, never be afraid to experiment with something, if you like the idea of black curtains, then do not be afraid, try to hang them in the room, but first you need to make sure that they fit the room.