The best decorative accessories for the kitchen are elements that fit organically into the space of your home, are comfortable, functional and original in their design. They should be combined in style with furniture, sink and wall texture.
These are, first of all, various bright containers for storing loose objects, useful kitchen utensils, plastic cutting boards, decorations on the wall, hanging shelves, towel hooks and other holders for dishes, as well as bar counter components.
A classic option for kitchen design is a range of stylish metal pans that add a futuristic element to your home space, making the kitchen more modern. Also important is the selection of the kitchen sink: the preferred option is a silver metal.
All these elements not only enliven the interior, but are also the most important kitchen appliances, without the use of which any modern home is unthinkable.
Kitchenware and accessories for the kitchen are selected at the last stage of repair, but their choice is an extremely crucial step, the image of your kitchen, of your home as a whole, depends on it.
Kitchen accessories, we choose according to its size and design: you must admit that in a spacious kitchen of a large house small details can be lost against the background of massive furniture, and in a small room large, flashy accessories can be superfluous.
The small kitchen will be decorated with bright wall clocks and fashionable textile elements: beautiful pot holders, high-quality metal sink, original kitchen towels, various rustic-style curtains and plastic cans. All this will make the kitchen cozy and pretty. It is important not to overdo it! If there are too many details and elements of furniture, the interior will be mottled in the eyes.
Do you create a Provence style kitchen? It's a great choice! Your attention should be focused on the original accessories in the style of Provence: it can be vases, watering cans, candlesticks, all kinds of dishes, mortars for spices, jugs and jars, white curtains.
- Wooden hanging shelves can decorate wicker baskets and boxes that can be used to store spices. Great choice for Provence style will be played by the choice of furniture! To maintain a clean interior style, choose furniture made from natural materials, such as wood, with white facades. Sink can be metal or covered with white enamel, at your choice. But the ideal case - washing of artificial or natural stone.
- Most likely, plastic items will be excluded in the Provencal style kitchen. Replace them with wood: for example, wooden chopping boards look great! Wood or bamboo storage boxes are also good. If you follow all the rules, you will get an unusually comfortable kitchen.
- A wonderful choice - hanging ceramic plates on the wall. They immediately create a mood and set the tone for the entire kitchen space. A classic kitchen accessory - hooks - can be used to place beautiful towels or dishes.
- We note immediately that linen or cotton textiles with a floral print create important accents for the kitchen. The round wall clock with the image of lavender or other colors also looks good. The bar counter is not excluded here, but here it must be special - the usual streamlined shapes will not work.
- An interesting idea for Provence style is to paint wooden facades of furniture with flower motifs. You can do it yourself! This will be a real highlight of your home. The design of the breadbasket can also be a real masterpiece, so it is extremely important to find a beautiful breadbasket or paint one-colored with your own hands.
We select parts for monochrome kitchen
On the one hand, it is much easier to choose accessories for the kitchen, made in a modern monochrome design, more room for imagination. However, there is more responsibility here: in a white or green kitchen you can get carried away by collecting too many items in the kitchen.
Decide for yourself immediately what you put on public display. Will there be rows of shiny pans, storage tanks and other useful kitchen utensils in your kitchen in your home? Perhaps some things can be hidden in the wall lockers. It all depends on your choice.
The interior of the classic white kitchen looks good metal parts: white color perfectly combined with shiny surfaces, aluminum components, brand new sink. You can also use accessories made of plastic (cutting boards, dishes, useful kitchen appliances), as well as original designer decorations.
Also for the white kitchen is important selection of furniture and light - ideally, it should not be white, so as not to merge with the rest of the space. The shade of the lamp shade will depend on the color and texture of the other accessories.
In the green kitchen, decorative wood ornaments look good. Eco-style is still in fashion, and the interior of the green room will be beautifully decorated with bouquets of dried flowers, vases or bamboo boxes. For such a room are well suited classic white curtains.
How to decorate the bar?
The classic choice for kitchen design is the bar counter, a very handy piece. However, the bar counter requires its own accessories.
A good choice would be metal components. It can be hanging holders for glasses, accessories for storing bottles. Metal hangers in the form of hooks are welcome - for placing textile elements, dishes, napkins. Also available on the market are universal bar holders for storing a variety of items and serving items.
A separate category of kitchen accessories is jars for cereals, spices, pasta. No hostess can do without them. It is convenient to store all bulk products in them: they are always at hand, while in a container they retain all their qualities well. If it is nice to arrange jars or boxes on the shelves, this can make your kitchen even more attractive.