Most people during the repair work in the room are wondering about how to hide the heating pipes in a private house or in their apartment.
In the era of the USSR, all heating pipes, sewage and water pipes were mounted by the open method. This means that the heating pipes in the room or in the kitchen room were laid along the walls, and no one even tried to hide them.
In the article you will find answers to several questions:
- how to hide the pipes in the toilet;
- how to hide pipes in the kitchen;
- how to hide the pipes in the hallway;
- how to hide sewer pipes in the bathroom;
- how to hide the pipe from the hood.
To select the most suitable option for the hidden type of wiring, the first thing you need to do is to carry out a detailed analysis of the room, familiarize yourself with the communication scheme, as well as the places where the plumbing fixtures are located.
If the premises of your apartment are equipped with metal pipes, then it is recommended to replace them with polypropylene plants, because they have a better set of properties than the first ones:
- do not require the application of paint to protect the surface from exposure to the external environment;
- there is excellent thermal insulation;
- not exposed to corrosion or hazardous chemicals.
Before you figure out how to hide a gas pipe in the kitchen or how to hide pipes in a bathroom under a tile or in a toilet, you need to pay attention to the fact that such rooms have several important features:
- small sizes;
- considered to be the place where the risers of the central type are located;
- have a high degree of humidity;
- may be subject to frequent temperature changes;
- have tangled layout due to the presence of many plumbing.
If you want to hide the pipes in the bathroom or toilet, but it is important for you that these rooms continue to be comfortable, modern and stylish, then during the camouflage work you need to follow certain rules:
- To avoid leaks, you need to use solid pipes made of propylene, because the connection points are the most unreliable elements of each structure;
- Many installations (shut-off valves, home meters) must be equipped with free access;
- To prevent condensation, pipe structures should be covered with insulating compound;
- It is allowed to use only those elements of the joint, created on the basis of raw materials, which are used for pipes;
- It is important to provide inspection hatches for connecting points and special valves.
How to hide the gas pipe in the kitchen or heating pipes in the bathroom in the right way?
In order to hide the heating pipes in the apartment, you will need to use one of three main methods:
- Drywall boxes;
- Covering with plastic panels;
- The use of gates.
Arguing about how to disguise the sewer pipe, as well as heating, using drywall, it is important to say that it is quite easy to use such material, as it is lightweight and well cut.
The main difference between plastic sheets and plasterboard sheets is that the former do not require waterproofing measures, because they have 100% moisture protection.
The first thing to do on the surface of the wall is to install the markup, according to which the strobe itself will pass. If there is a need for installation of polypropylene products through which hot water will flow, then the curtain dimensions should not exceed ten to twenty millimeters, because plastic products, in the event of influence on them, high temperatures begin to increase in size.
To perform installation work on masking pipes, metal products must be thoroughly cleaned from the coating that was before, and then re-painted in the color that is needed.